UFP Complete Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Trailer Buddy by UFP (Unique Functional Products). This complete trailer disc brake kit gives you everything you need to convert your trailer from drum brakes over to disc brakes. Specifically designed for marine use, all internal working parts of the A-60 brake actuator are plated for corrosion resistance. Calipers and Rotors have a UFP Exclusive plating process that exceeds salt spray testing over standard zinc plating.
- UFP A-60 Disc Brake Actuator, with electric reverse solenoid (#34626)
- Bolt on-7500lb. capacity, mounting holes are on 3" centers
- 2" ball size
- 2 ZINC PLATED Model DB-35 Calipers (#41050) loaded with organic pads (includes mounting bolts)
- Calipers mount directly to industry standard 4-bolt brake flange
- No need for caliper mounting brackets
- Aluminum Calipers (#42105) available for salt water use (see options below)
- 2 Zinc Plated DB-35 Vented Rotors(#41019)
- 5 on 4.5" bolt circle, 3750lb. capacity per pair
- 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" Spindle Size (very common)
- for 13" and larger wheels
- Thermo-Plastic Brake Line kit
- 1, 19' line(#37204-228) and 1, 80" axle line (#37204-80), 1, 17" line (#37204-17), 1, axle Tee included.
- (#68149) inner and (#44649) outer bearings included
- 2 Grease Seals (#168255), 1.68" ID
- 10 Standard Zinc Plated 1/2" Lug Nuts
- Stainless Steel Lug nuts available (see options below)
- 2 Stainless Steel Buddy Bearing Protectors (1.980")
NOTE: Use a High-Temp. Marine Bearing Grease while operating disc brakes.
Manufacturer Part Number: KIT22
Stock # UFPKIT22
Click Image to Enlarge
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.
Write a review now