Replacement Breakaway Safety Cable Assembly for UFP Disc and Drum Brake Actuators #32264
This Zinc Plated Replacement UFP breakaway cable assembly secures to the bumper or frame of your tow vehicle as close to center as possible (do not attach to safety chains). Designed to engage your trailer's brakes in the event the coupler detaches from the tow vehicle.
- UFP's exclusive breakaway cable design is unobtrusive, located at the front of the actuator, the optimum position.
- Includes cable attachment plate
- When set a visual indicator warns the operator
- Cable can be easily reset when necessary
- Works with UFP Hydraulic Brake Actuators
- Zinc Plated for corrosion resistance
- Effective length 17"
- Note: Includes new cable attachment plate.
32264 UFP replacement breakaway cable for UFP A-60, A-75, A-84, and the XR-84 series brake actuators.