Rubber Grease Plug for EZ-Lube Bearing Dust Caps #32640
This very common rubber plug (also called rubber grommet) is generally used with Bearing Lube or EZ-Lube style grease caps. The plug will fit all grease caps with a 1.18" center hole. The bearing lube system provides an easy way to fill axle hubs and repack bearings with grease to ensure proper bearing lubrication. To locate the grease (zerk) fitting, simply remove the rubber plug in the hub dust cap.
- Fits 1.18" center hole grease caps
- Very common industry standard size
- For use with bearing lube or EZ Lube Grease systems
- Removes easily to access hub and check the grease level
- Part # 085-001-00
Exact replacement for:
- EZ-Lube Grease Caps and Tie Down Super Lube Dust Caps
- 32640 Rubber Bearing Lube Plug
- RG04-010 Plug for EZ-Lube Rubber Dust Cap
- DC-RP TRP Rubber Plug
* Product received may look different than what is shown in picture
I have never had better customer service from any online site than I have had from Pacific Trailer. Will absolutely do business again.
They fit perfectly and are a great product .Thank you for the quick delivery.
Great product 👍
Purchased these grommets to replace bad ones on my boat trailer hubs. Work great and will do the job. Thanks
The EZ Lube, replacement, dust plug picture on the Pacific Trailer website shows a solid center with no center dimple. The item that I received was a standard EZ lube dust plug with a dimple in the center. Because of grease expansion and contraction, the dimple gets stress fractures and eventually leaks grease onto the wheels. I was excited to try a different style of plug and solve the grease-leak. Maybe someone will still build a better mousetrap...but this isn't it.
Awesome product Made professionally work wonderful great value.
Quick processing and shipping