Rubber Grease Plug for EZ-Lube Bearing Dust Caps #32640
This very common rubber plug (also called rubber grommet) is generally used with Bearing Lube or EZ-Lube style grease caps. The plug will fit all grease caps with a 1.18" center hole. The bearing lube system provides an easy way to fill axle hubs and repack bearings with grease to ensure proper bearing lubrication. To locate the grease (zerk) fitting, simply remove the rubber plug in the hub dust cap.
- Fits 1.18" center hole grease caps
- Very common industry standard size
- For use with bearing lube or EZ Lube Grease systems
- Removes easily to access hub and check the grease level
- Part # 085-001-00
Exact replacement for:
- EZ-Lube Grease Caps and Tie Down Super Lube Dust Caps
- 32640 Rubber Bearing Lube Plug
- RG04-010 Plug for EZ-Lube Rubber Dust Cap
- DC-RP TRP Rubber Plug
* Product received may look different than what is shown in picture
Perfect replacement for Dexter EZ Lube dust cap. Thanks!
I always stick with brand names when I can the old saying you get what you pay for Dexter products are top shelf ☺️
Exactly what we needed and fast shipping. Will be back.
fit fine and just what i needed.
Is a rubber grease plugs and fits the dust cover well.
I was searching for the original Dexter caps as I've read in reviews of others that they don't fit perfectly the Dexter EX-Lube caps. I was happy to find them at Pacific Trailers and they fit perfect. Fast service, too. They arrived a day quicker than I expected.
No complaints. Easy and fast experience.
I have never had better customer service from any online site than I have had from Pacific Trailer. Will absolutely do business again.
They fit perfectly and are a great product .Thank you for the quick delivery.
Great product 👍