Kodiak Trailer Components Boat Buddy II, 1/2" bow eye - #BB2
The KODIAK Boat Buddy automatically secures your boat to your trailers winch post. Now you can replace your standard bow roller or V-block with this automatic system. As you drive your boat onto the trailer, the bow eye will connect with the boat buddy. This triggers a spring loaded stainless steel bolt that shoots through the bow eye, securing your boat to the trailer.
- Secures most boats over 21' in length
- Bow eye U-Bolt diameter: 1/2"
- 5000lb. capacity
- easily secure your boat to the trailer when loading at the ramp
- Boat Buddy can replace an existing 3" - 4" roller or V-block
- Includes Boat Buddy I, (1) zinc plated steel bolt with locknut, (2) washers, (4) spacers and (1) 1/2" bow eye
- Limited 3-year warranty
BB-2 KODIAK Boat Buddy II for boats 21' and over