BOAT TRAILER GUIDE-ONS with 5' BUNK BOARDS (1-pair)
Pacific Trailers load guide kit helps position your boat onto the trailer in windy conditions or strong currents. Both 5' boards are covered with marine-grade carpet that cradles your boat protecting it from scratches and dings. Mounting uprights are hot-dipped galvanized and made with construction grade c-channel for years of trouble free service and protection against corrosion. Upgrade to Stainless Steel U-Bolts available.
- Heavy Duty galvanized uprights & mounting plates
- made of durable c-channel steel
- hot-dipped galvanized
- compare to other guide kits and see difference
- For use with frames up to 3" wide and 4 1/4" in height
- Distance between fore and aft posts can be adjusted to fit trailer
- Allows up to 13" of adjustment from frame on each side
- Includes stainless steel screws for fastening bunks to uprights
- Zinc plated U-Bolts included
- 1/2" diameter u-bolts versus industry standard 3/8"
- Stainless steel U-Bolts optional and are available below
- Can be mounted on top of frame for additional height
- Manufactured by Pacific Trailers in the United States
- Boat trailer load guiding kit designed to guide your boat onto the trailer.
(Please allow 2-3 weeks for the build and galvanized process)