Boat Trailer Roller Guide made by Pacific Trailers (Sold Separately)
These smooth rolling guides help in positioning your boat on the trailer while at the ramp. Perfect for loading your boat on shallow ramps or when the there is a strong crosswind or current.
23" tall hot-dipped c-channel galvanized post extends up to 13" out from the edge of your trailers frame. Mounting hardware included for frames up to 3" wide x 4 1/2" Tall.
Features and Specs:
Heavy Duty galvanized uprights & mounting plates
- made of durable c-channel steel
- hot-dipped galvanized
- compare to other guide kits and see difference
- For use with frames up to 3" wide and 4 1/2" in height
- Allows up to 13" of adjustment from frame on each side
Zinc plated U-Bolts included
- 1/2" diameter u-bolts versus industry standard 3/8"
- Can be mounted on top of frame for additional height
- Manufactured by Pacific Trailers in the United States