Titan Brake-Rite II SD Severe Duty Replacement Brake Controller #4834100
The SD II system combines the consistency of electric brake controllers with the power and effectiveness of hydraulic disc brakes. Direct replacement for the Brake-Rite II SD, Severe Duty or RF, Radio Frequency kit.
- Requires connection to SD or RF control module to operate
- Electric-over-hydraulic brake actuator mounts to trailer and plugs into trailer connector
- Electrical current runs to control module when tow-vehicle brakes are applied
- Signal triggers pump and motor on actuator, activating trailer brakes
- Pump-and-motor-based system increases response time compared with traditional hydraulic actuators
- Trailer brakes are engaged when brakes are applied in tow vehicle, as opposed to surge brake style actuators.
- Electronic, proportional pressure valve ensures that braking is smooth and effective
- Controls braking pressure during long-term braking
- Fluid reservoir is isolated and has diaphragm-type filler cap to prevent spills and leakage
4834100 Replacement actuator for Brake-Rite II SD severe duty and RF radio frequency