Your rig is secure when you’re out and about with a receiver lock. But what’s stopping even a clumsy thief from pulling up to your house at night and hitching your parked trailer to his truck? That’s where a coupler lock comes in handy. The lock fits around the coupler, making it impossible to hitch it to anyone’s trailer. Works with UFP A-60 series actuators and is also for use with lever style trailer couplers requiring a 3-3/8” span (e.g. Atwood surge brake). Locks trailer to hitch ball when in use. Help prevent attaching to an unattended trailer.
- DeadBolt Coupler Lock with housing and knob cones for flush locking design
- Pin Diameter: 1/4"
- Inside Width: 3-3/8"
- Overall Length: 7.00"
- Double nickel chrome finish lock housing
- Zinc dichromax pin finish
- Patented, pickproof screw-and-lock security; 5-pin tumbler; 2 keys
- Made in the USA
- CT Johnson 28012 (RC5), Tow Ready 63213, Rola 59104