Rubber Brake Hose Assembly Flexible Trailer Brake Line, 80" #37204-80
These composite brake lines come standard with corrosion resistant brass fitting. The Flexible hose is ideal for all trailer applications. All rubber lines have a working pressure of 3000psi and meet or exceed FMVSS standards.
- Brass corrosion resistant fittings
- Flexible hose works great for all applications
- Rubberized flex hose will not kink
- SAE J1401 & DOT Approved Rubber Brake Hose Assembly material is non-corrosive
- working pressure of 3000psi
- meets or exceeds fmvss 106 standards
Glad I ordered as I had to cut a steel brake like amd had this in hand to replace. Being rubber saved me a lot of time making bends. Secured to axle with zip ties instead of rubber coated hold downs. PT prices are the best I've seen on the net. Being in canada, items listed on PT site I can't source here in ontario, canada locally. SUcks for me PT doesn't have a Canadian distributor, but overall I'm glad I found pacific trailers. This far I've rebuilt my upf actuator (master cylinder, reverse solenoid and now brake lines), all from parts from PT!