Trailer Buddy Disc Brake Conversion Kit w/ A-60 Actuator & Reverse Solenoid, 3500lb. Axle. #KIT22
Trailer Buddy by UFP (Unique Functional Products). This complete trailer disc brake kit gives you everything you need to convert your trailer from drum brakes over to disc brakes. Specifically designed for marine use, all internal working parts of the A-60 brake actuator are plated for corrosion resistance. Calipers and Rotors have a UFP Exclusive plating process that exceeds salt spray testing over standard zinc plating.
- UFP A-60 Disc Brake Actuator, with electric reverse solenoid (#34626)
- Bolt on 7,500lb. capacity, mounting holes are on 3" centers
- 2" ball size
- Calipers mount directly to industry standard 4-bolt brake flange
- No need for caliper mounting brackets
- Aluminum Calipers (#42105) available for saltwater use (see options below)
- 2 Zinc Plated DB-35 Vented Rotors (#41019)
- 5 on 4.5" bolt circle, 3,750lb. capacity per pair
- 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" Spindle Size (very common)
- for 13" and larger wheels
- SAE J1401 & DOT Approved Rubber Brake Line Kit
- 1, 20' line (#37204-240) and 1, 80" axle line (#37204-80), 1, 17" line (#37204-17), 1, axle Tee included.
- (#68149) inner and (#44649) outer bearings included
- 2 Grease Seals (#168255), 1.68" ID
- 10 Standard Zinc Plated 1/2" Lug Nuts
- Stainless Steel Lug nuts available (see options below)
- 2 Stainless Steel Buddy Bearing Protectors (1.980")
NOTE: Use a High-Temp. Marine Bearing Grease while operating disc brakes.
I converted my drum brakes to disc brakes with this kit. Everything I needed was provided, it made it an easy project.
Excellent kit, replaced a 15 year old disk brake set. Easy to install.
The brake actuator was a better design it also has the protected brake fluid reservoir.
Excellent product. super easy to install and bleed.
Thanks so much
I found this kit to be a straight forward install, without any difficulties. I would have rated it a 5-star but the kit was missing the mounting bolts for the calipers and a T-fitting for the brake lines. I had to buy new bolts and use the old T- fitting from the axle I took off of my boat trailer. Of course the old T-fitting was welded to the old axle!
Overall very happy with the product and service from Pacific Boat Trailers.
Great communication, fast delivery, quality products
These items where for a routine repair
This is a well designed kit that fit my needs perfectly.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars versus 5 is that parts were missing from my original order (Bearing Buddies), and I had to call and have them shipped seperately. They took care of the issue, and I appreciated it.