Trailer Buddy Replacement Trailing Arm w/ Vault 3,750lb 5-Lug Hub #43038
This replacement trailing arm works with all Trailer Buddy-UFP 3750lb. capacity torsion axles. Mounts easily to the desired position by splines that allow for ride height adjustment. The complete assembly is ready to be bolted on to existing torsion axle with mounting bolt (included). Standard 4-Bolt brake flange integrates into the arm and allows for an instant upgrade for brakes.
- Trailing arm and hub are zinc plated for superior corrosion protection
- VAULT Maintenance-free hybrid oil hub requires no maintenance and is completely sealed
- Tooth and Groove or Spline attaches easily to any 3750lb. UFP Torsion axle
- 4-Bolt Brake Flange integrated into trailer arm
- Mounting bolt, nut, and washer are included
- Tapered spindle size is 1 3/8" x 1 1/16"
- Bearings and Seal are pre-packed with VAULT Hybrid Oil
- 68149 Inner Bearing and 44649 Outer Bearing
- 1.68 ID Seal
- VAULT hub cap seals the hub and maintains slight pressure in hub
UFP Torsion Axle end unit trailing arm with VAULT Hybrid oil pre-packed 5-Lug hub.
I just ordered this for my 2010 bass cat puma trailer. It was a perfect fit! I was able to mount it before making a long trip to a tournament. If you are needing a whole vault axel end hub I recommend ordering from pacific trailers. Great product and decent shipping time.
Flawless from beginning to delivery. Fast delivery. Solid product.
Great Service and Product. Website good. Price good. Shipping quicker than anticipated. Product very clean and easy to install. I struggled getting one of my existing ones off until I went and purchased an inexpensive pulley puller. (I believe that is what it is called)
I was able to finally find the exact assembly I needed for my bass boat trailer w/ added customer service available when called. I worked through other guys like Dexter and my boat dealer and just remarkable. I was looking for the exact replacement not a compatible item. Thank you Pacific Boat & Trailers.
When all else failed PT pulled through and got me the part quickly! Fast and easy placement. Back on the lake fishing in no time!
Easy to install. Perfect for for my 2004 ranger trailer. Great customer service as well.
Product is excellent. Fits perfect and simple install.
Part fit correct. Getting old part of is tough. Had to spray, heat up and use a 7 ton bearing puller with a wedge. New part slid right into position. 1-1/2 hour to remove, 5 minutes to install.
Fast service even with the covid delay looks to be a good product haven't used it a whole lot yet but think its gonna work good!