Trailer Buddy Replacement Trailing Arm w/ Vault 3,750lb 5-Lug Hub #43038
This replacement trailing arm works with all Trailer Buddy-UFP 3750lb. capacity torsion axles. Mounts easily to the desired position by splines that allow for ride height adjustment. The complete assembly is ready to be bolted on to existing torsion axle with mounting bolt (included). Standard 4-Bolt brake flange integrates into the arm and allows for an instant upgrade for brakes.
- Trailing arm and hub are zinc plated for superior corrosion protection
- VAULT Maintenance-free hybrid oil hub requires no maintenance and is completely sealed
- Tooth and Groove or Spline attaches easily to any 3750lb. UFP Torsion axle
- 4-Bolt Brake Flange integrated into trailer arm
- Mounting bolt, nut, and washer are included
- Tapered spindle size is 1 3/8" x 1 1/16"
- Bearings and Seal are pre-packed with VAULT Hybrid Oil
- 68149 Inner Bearing and 44649 Outer Bearing
- 1.68 ID Seal
- VAULT hub cap seals the hub and maintains slight pressure in hub
UFP Torsion Axle end unit trailing arm with VAULT Hybrid oil pre-packed 5-Lug hub.
Shipping was timely and product was excellent.
I thought buying a galvanized trailer would have no problems in salt water. Wrong. Had to replace a torsion trailer arm/hub due to losing seal after six years. The only bolt to remove was rust solid. It snapped. Rust build up on spline was horrible. I did manage to remove it after 2 days soaking with high end penetrating fluid. beating with cold chisels and using gear puller. The company employees were very helpful instructing me about cleaning spline, using electric drill and wire wheel brush to remove rust before installing new part. I used anti-seize lubricant and beat it on with a block of wood and 6 lb. hammer. I hope it last longer than 6 years.
It was the right part but was suppose to be oil bath and with rotor not just hub. All in all in will work as my trailer has two axles. It is the right one for the front axle. For the rear you guys helped me with part numbers for seals. I just got done installing them and ready for tournament tomorrow.
Fast Shipping , accurate parts. Great!