Trailer Hitch 36" Safety Cables w/ Latch Hook 7,000lb. (1-pair) #PTC-7000-36
Galvanized cables are vinyl coated and self-coiling to be used to keep a trailer attached to the vehicle if the hitch fails or comes uncoupled. Hitch cables exceed J684 standards.
- Cables extend 36" when straightened
- Hook opening is 1/2" with spring retracted
- 7,000 lb, breakaway rating
- Coiled tension eliminates dragging or rattling
- For use with trailers up to 7000lb. capacity
Vinyl coated safety hitch cables 36" long for trailers up to 7000lb. capacities.
ONLY PROBLEM IS THE HOOKS THAT ARE TO CONNECT TO TRUCK ARE WAY TO SMALL TO FIT... THE HOOKS NEED A WIDER GAP TO CONNECT TO VEHICLE MORE SIZED FOR A CAR THAN A TRUCK ..
Great product thanks