Triangular Equalizer Rocker Bar for 1 3/4" Double Eye Springs, 5 1/2" Hole Centers #34050
Common triangle style equalizer rocker bar has 5 1/2" hole centers. This equalizer connects double-eye springs on a tandem-axle or triple-axle trailers and transfers impact between the axles to ensure that the load is evenly distributed. Center bolt hole is 9/16" in diameter.
- Connects double-eye springs on dual- or triple-axle trailers
- Springs attach to ends of equalizer with shackle straps (sold separately)
- The equalizer is suspended from center hanger (sold separately)
- Transfers load and sudden impacts from one axle to another
- Distributes weight evenly
- Results in a smooth ride for trailer
- Fits: 1-3/4" wide, double-eye leaf springs with 9/16" spring eyes
- Center bolt hole diameter: 9/16"
- Left and right bolt hole diameter: 9/16"
Good heavy duty rocker divider!
Was the part is was looking for and fast delivery...Can't ask for much more than that.