UFP A-60 Brake Actuator Master Cylinder - Drum Brakes #35154
This all-aluminum replacement Master Cylinder Assembly works with all UFP Hydraulic Drum Brake Actuators including the UFP A-60, A-70, C-70, A-75, A-84 & A-160. A Trailer Master Cylinder is a hydraulic device inside the trailer brake actuator that supplies brake fluid under pressure to the trailers brakes in proportion to an input force.
- The aluminum master cylinder is designed for use in the marine environment.
- Sealed master cylinder reservoir
- Diaphragm barrier inhibits moisture from entering the reservoir to contaminate brake fluid and corrode brake components.
- Brake fluid cannot escape from the reservoir and damage the trailers paint
- The reservoir cap is recessed to prevent damage.
- Compatible with UFP Drum Brake Actuators
- Item #3 in UFP Brake Parts List Schematic
35154 UFP A-60 series Drum Brake Master Cylinder for A-60 series drum brake actuators (054-102-00)
Had to re&re the brass fittings from my old master cylinder. Even though u have drum brakes, my trailer was set up with the master cylinder,and reverse sole doing for disc. Minor issue
Worked great, just like it should.
Fit like a nice glove, direct replacement and aluminum to boot--no more rust.
Part as described
exact replacement for 2005 boat trailer, works perfect
Trailer brakes, master cylinder
Great price, fast shipping!
Great price and perfect fit. Thanks
Item as described. Good price fast shipping.