UFP A-60 Brake Actuator Master Cylinder - Drum Brakes #35154
This all-aluminum replacement Master Cylinder Assembly works with all UFP Hydraulic Drum Brake Actuators including the UFP A-60, A-70, C-70, A-75, A-84 & A-160. A Trailer Master Cylinder is a hydraulic device inside the trailer brake actuator that supplies brake fluid under pressure to the trailers brakes in proportion to an input force.
- The aluminum master cylinder is designed for use in the marine environment.
- Sealed master cylinder reservoir
- Diaphragm barrier inhibits moisture from entering the reservoir to contaminate brake fluid and corrode brake components.
- Brake fluid cannot escape from the reservoir and damage the trailers paint
- The reservoir cap is recessed to prevent damage.
- Compatible with UFP Drum Brake Actuators
- Item #3 in UFP Brake Parts List Schematic
35154 UFP A-60 series Drum Brake Master Cylinder for A-60 series drum brake actuators (054-102-00)
A very good product at a very reasonable price. It replaces the old cast iron rusty body with a little weight aluminum one. Fast reasonable shipping.
Pacific Trailers has excellent communication and customer service. Product was exactly as advertised and works nicely.
Ordered parts for my trailer. Quick shipping and they sent emails to keep me updated on items location.
thanks, parts work great.
Was exactly what I needed. Arrived several days prior to actual shipping date.
You guys rock Pacific trailers.
Quality component and exact OEM type replacement. As promised delivery.
Just what I was looking for
Had to re&re the brass fittings from my old master cylinder. Even though u have drum brakes, my trailer was set up with the master cylinder,and reverse sole doing for disc. Minor issue
Worked great, just like it should.