UFP A-60 Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuator #34626
UFP A-60 series Hydraulic Brake Actuators are specifically designed for use in the marine environment. The A-60 series brake actuators have plated internal metal working parts and an all-aluminum master cylinder design that inhibits corrosion. This brake actuator accepts a 2" trailer ball and secures to the ball with a UFP exclusive over-center latching mechanism for ease of use.
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 1-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6000lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage
- Standard All-Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway kit included
- The inner member on this complete assembly can be removed easily for repair or replacement
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- Breakaway cable kit included
- Compatible with weight equalizing hitches
- Bolt-on installation for 3" wide trailer tongues
- 3 Mounting holes are on a 3" center front to back
- 2-year limited warranty
The UFP A-60 Brake Coupler Actuator is compatible with KODIAK, Titan, and Tie-Down Hydraulic Disc Brake systems.
34043 UFP A-60 Brake Actuator Coupler for use with hydraulic brakes
34375 UFP A-60 Outer member bolt-on housing, zinc plated
The UFP A-60 model in either drum brake or disc brake can be a direct replacement of the no longer produced Atwood Model 60 (Atwood hydraulic surge brake actuators). The only modification needed will be to drill new holes for the bolt pattern.