Stainless Steel Spindle Sleeve for 1 3/8" Trailer Spindles #33522
This stainless steel sleeve provides a smooth surface for the grease seal to ride on. Grease Seals will last many years because they ride on a permanently smooth, corrosion-proof surface.
- Spindle Sleeve for 3,500 lb. Trailer Axles
- Maintains a smoothly operating grease seal system
- Reduces grease leakage caused by rough seal surfaces
- Increases grease seal life by minimizing wear and tear
- All Stainless Steel
- Fits most 3,500 lb. trailer axles with a 1 3/8" Inside Diameter
- 168255 grease seal required
- Inner diameter: 1.60"
- Outer diameter: 1.676"
I was having a hard time getting these bearing seal sleeves from anywhere. I had ordered some from another source two weeks out and they were on backorder. I called Pacific Trailer and they said they would put them in the mail that afternoon. I got them in Connecticut in two days for minimal shipping cost because of their extra effort. These are not a high dollar item but they made the effort anyway to help me out. That tells you something right there.
I installed them on Friday and was fishing Saturday morning. I was able to use the boat all week with no worries of a blown wheel bearing.
Thank You Pacific Trailer.
Delivery time was Good.
I think that this is a tricky part to install.
1. I could have been prescribed an installing tool to help apply it to the spindle. You could even sell one.
2. Information on heating it up before application would be good. Whether to heat it or not. (Could it get red hot with a torch to help it mold over the spindle?)
2A. I was also trying to keep the axle/spindle cool with cold pack resting on it.
3. I'm glad that I bought 2, because I ruined the first one. If I ever have to replace one again I will buy 3 or 4.
4, Using part of an old 1 3/8 bearing proved necessary, to pound against it.
5. I got it on and it is holding grease!
I will order again!
Fast service. Great price on the parts.
Great price great service and customer service is outstanding
Pacific trailer has great service and hard to find items that can e found with reasonably fast shipping since I live on the other coast.
Exact replacement for my Trailer Buddy hubs
Quality part, but this is a repacement sleeve, not a repair sleeve. Did not fit my trailer. Website should state this.
Exactly as ordered at a great price. Only problem was the extremely slow shipping.