Pacific I-Line - Aluminum I-Beam Boat Trailers
Pacific I-Line Custom Aluminum "I-Beam" Boat Trailers
Pacific Trailers has a new member of the family; The "Aluminum I-beam Trailer" - the Pacific I-Line Boat Trailer. For almost four decades, Pacific Trailers has been uncompromising in its commitment to excellence in building welded, C-channel galvanized trailers. With the same attention to detail and care, we have designed and engineered the heavy-duty, Aluminum I-beam boat trailer.
What makes this trailer unique is that the bunks are fully adjustable to fit any boat and we have developed a proprietary system (patent pending) so that by loosening a few bolts, you can move the axle/undercarriage to ensure you have the correct tongue weight. The cross-members are bolted to the web of the I-beam, creating a robust and durable frame. Our step plates are heavy-duty. Unlike our competitor's step plates, you can actually stand on these!
Heavy-duty structural aluminum I-beam
- With heavy-duty C-channel galvanized cross members, bolted to the stem of the frame rails
- Proprietary axle adjustment system that allows for easy & fast moving of the axles to achieve the perfect tongue weight. This feature, along with the fully adjustable bunks allow you to use your trailer for multiple boats if desired.
UFP disc brakes with aluminum calipers and stainless steel pistons
- Designed specifically for the harsh marine environment. 2-year warranty
UFP galvanized torsion axles with removable zinc plated torsion arms
- Just the best marine-grade torsion axles available. All trailing arms are removable and adjustable as opposed to welded on.
The "Vault" hybrid oil hubs (maintenance free!!)
- No more adding grease or oil. These hubs are completely sealed and come with a 5-year, unlimited mile warranty!
- Longer lasting (100,000+ hours) and much brighter. Also significantly reduces current draw to your tow vehicle.
Stainless steel fasteners & U-bolts
- Right down to the bunk board bolts, all stainless means less corrosion.
- Radial tires
- Galvanic barrier to protect against electrolysis & erosion
- Heavy-duty marine grade tongue jack and winch
Non-marking polyurethane bow roller or V-blocks
- No rubber blocks or rubber pads that will mark your boat.
Bunks thru-bolted to risers using stainless steel hardware
- Typically, manufacturers will lag screw the bunk boards to the bunk supports. At Pacific Trailers, we thru-bolt each one to ensure a secure, long-term fit.
Fully carpeted bunk boards with 18oz marine carpet
- Years of trouble-free use.
- New modular, water-tight plug-in wire harness
Additional disc brake axle
Custom wheel packages
Spare tire and carrier
Heavy-duty load guides with ladder
Retractable transom tie downs
Note: Components may vary depending on GVWR. Standard features shown are typical and may vary. Check with your dealer for details.For pricing, lead time and availability, please contact us.