Kodiak Disc Brake Pads 10"-12", 3500-6000lb. Axles.
The most durable, highest-performing type of brake pads available, ceramic pads are able to withstand high temperatures, maintaining their strength and integrity for longer than either NAO or semi-metallic models. Great for salt water applications.
- Provides superior performance for more consistent braking
- Withstands high temps without becoming malleable or worn
- Designed to resist corrosion
- Carbon ceramic withstands 196-hour salt-spray test
- Backing plate is double-coated in polyurethane
- Produces less dust than NAO or semi-metallic models
- Last up to twice as long as traditional, organic pads
- Replaces pads for 1 axle
Kodiak 225 trailer brake pads #DBC-225-CERM-PAD