Kodiak Disc Brake Pads 10"-12", 3500-6000lb. Axles.
The most durable, highest-performing type of brake pads available, ceramic pads are able to withstand high temperatures, maintaining their strength and integrity for longer than either NAO or semi-metallic models. Great for salt water applications.
- Provides superior performance for more consistent braking
- Withstands high temps without becoming malleable or worn
- Designed to resist corrosion
- Carbon ceramic withstands 196-hour salt-spray test
- Backing plate is double-coated in polyurethane
- Produces less dust than NAO or semi-metallic models
- Last up to twice as long as traditional, organic pads
- Replaces pads for 1 axle
Kodiak 225 trailer brake pads #DBC-225-CERM-PAD
These guys are awesome. They went out of their way to go dig out parts that just came in to get on an order for me. These are replacement pads and they work great.
the service is lightening quick even to North Pole Alaska where I live.
Installs easily and have these pads previously. However, I've emailed the company twice about a new trailer with no response.