Trailer Buddy/UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid Valve with Fittings #34500
Necessary for disc brake use, This electronically activated reversing solenoid prevents hydraulic pressure buildup whenever the tow vehicle is shifted into reverse. Brake Fluid is routed back to the actuators master cylinder reservoir, no line pressure builds up and the trailer can easily be backed up.
The electrical lead from the solenoid valve (usually a blue wire) must be connected to the tow vehicle's back-up lights. A "click" should be heard when the tow vehicle is shifted into reverse and the back-up lights come on. This solenoid valve is fail-safe. That is, it will not open if it were to malfunction so the user will always have brakes when towing forward. Be sure to secure the white ground wire to the frame.
- Controlled by the tow vehicles back-up light circuit
- Solenoid comes with ground wire to improve on old models which were self grounded
- Installs easily into the UFP Disc Brake Master Cylinder #34762
- Works with hydraulic surge-type actuators
- Closes when activated to prevent fluid from reaching brakes
- Requires 5-pole flat, 6-way round or 7-pole wiring harness for connection
- Includes inlet and outlet fittings
- The white wire is a ground wire to be secured to the frame
- #27 on UFP Parts List Schematic Drawing
- Dimensions 6.8" x 4.5" x 2"
34500 UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid valve with fittings (054-101-00)
Trailer Buddy Products by UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid Valve with Fittings #34500
Waiting for better weather to install. Clicks when applying 12 volts from the bench battery.
Exact replacement for my 2012 Ranger boat trailer with surge brakes.
Good price excellent fit
Parts fit correctly and was delivered on time
Parts were shipped quick and work as should have.
Fit up perfectly, part quality looks good. Really like that the part has its own dedicated ground wire instead of others that try to ground through the brake cylinder and tongue frame. Working perfectly, much happier that I don't have to use the reverse lockout key anymore!
Great service 7 prices
It was the same as the original one, arrived quickly, and worked great. Best price too
Best price of all the other vendors I checked. Also the solenoid is the updated version with a dedicated ground wire. Pacific Trailers also provides great customer service.