Trailer Buddy/UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid Valve with Fittings #34500
Necessary for disc brake use, This electronically activated reversing solenoid prevents hydraulic pressure buildup whenever the tow vehicle is shifted into reverse. Brake Fluid is routed back to the actuators master cylinder reservoir, no line pressure builds up and the trailer can easily be backed up.
The electrical lead from the solenoid valve (usually a blue wire) must be connected to the tow vehicles back-up lights. A "click" should be heard when the tow vehicle is shifted into reverse and the back-up lights come on. This solenoid valve is fail-safe. That is, it will not open if it were to malfunction so the user will always have brakes when towing forward.
- Controlled by the tow vehicles back-up light circuit
- Installs easily into the UFP Disc Brake Master Cylinder #34762
- Works with hydraulic surge-type actuators
- Closes when activated to prevent fluid from reaching brakes
- Requires 5-pole flat, 6-way round or 7-pole wiring harness for connection
- Includes inlet and outlet fittings
- #27 on UFP Parts List Schematic Drawing
34500 UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid valve with fittings (054-101-00)
Trailer Buddy Products by UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid Valve with Fittings #34500
Great product, fast shipping, and easy installation! I’ve got the boat trailer working great again.
Just as advertised and this made all the difference in the world
Exact replacement I was looking for!
Excellent. Product worked Service prompt
As described...get to deal with!
Exact replacement good price
Functions properly, fit like oem
Excellent unit. Replace the older one and eliminated the brakes activating when backing up which was extremely difficult trying to backup an incline. Easy and simple to replace. Highly recommend on any hydraulic assist braking system.
Delivery on time