UFP A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator Inner Member Slide, 7,500 lb. 2-Axle Disc Brakes #34044
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 2-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000 lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- 2-year limited warranty
34044 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, complete assembly for 2-axle disc brakes (099-060-20)
Exactly what we needed. Came within 3 days of ordering
I did receive the receiver hitch. It was installed and works great. Thanks Mel
Easy install. Very happy with the hitch. I installed it on my 08 Supra 24SSV. Very happy with my purchase.
I ordered the actuator to replace the one that came with my 11 year old boat trailer. The new one has been improved over the original and so far has worked perfectly.
The Team at Pacific Boat Trailers are always very helpful. They ask the right questions to get the right product and they do it with a positive and friendly attitude.
Great place, wish it was closer to my house and wish I would have visited the yard earlier. I would totally store my boat here. Excellent service from the front office to the technicians .
Fast transaction with excellent communication regarding shipment. Will do business with them again in the future!!
I had a great experience ordering from Pacific trailers. Great product and shipped on time. I would definitely recommend this site.
the product was shipped on time. Installation was easy - it was an exact match of the original. fixed my problems completely - now I have active brakes on my trailer. Thank You