UFP A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator Inner Member Slide, 7,500 lb. 2-Axle Disc Brakes #34044
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 2-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000 lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- For a 2" ball
- 2-year limited warranty
34044 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, complete assembly for 2-axle disc brakes (099-060-20)
Great fit, easy install!
Found a direct replacement for my old one. Bolted on, bled the lines, now works as well as I could have hoped.
Easy installation .
Great product and even better service. Replaced my 20 year old unit with this one, rebuilt the calipers and now I have functional surge brakes again. Fast shipping and constant updates on delivery.
Item shipped correctly and fast.
Actuator works fine,perfect fit deliver was on time,I rate you all 5 or above make me smile 😃😊
I am not a text person so that’s why I have delayed contact . I want to let you know that the experience with your company has been the best I have had in years. The customer service is great and product is also. I installed the surge brake until and it works great. I am very happy with it all . Thanks again and don’t change anything.
I have on my second Pacific trailer, upgraded to a tandem. Have had custom bunk risers made to lower my boat on the trailer, and no am adding brakes to the second axel. Always great service, helpful and prompt. The actuator is not installed yet as I am waiting for some other parts and then it all goes to the mechanic for installation.