UFP A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator Inner Member Slide, 7,500 lb. 2-Axle Disc Brakes #34044
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 2-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000 lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- For a 2" ball
- 2-year limited warranty
34044 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, complete assembly for 2-axle disc brakes (099-060-20)
WORKS AS IT SHOULD
Good price,no manual.
fast ship but no manual included
This item is a great replacement for old broke Original boat trailer. Better then original master brake.
Easily found the part i needed on their website. Good price, fast shipping!
Installation was a breeze, bleeding the system was easy. Thx.
The best part of purchasing the UFP actuator, was the service I received. I spoke with one individual which answered all my questions, and has his input, and the next day I spoke to a different person. It was amazing to have no difference in assistance and professionalism. I was kept up to date on delivery, which was delayed by third party, and was offered to be shipped next day. By the way, the part also worked out great. The front line personnel represent the company extremely well, and will definitely shop here again.
The product was the exact fit. I would have given 5 stars but paid 110.00 in 3 day shipping and it showed up in 4. Would certainly use these guys again for any trailer need.
Pacific Trailers and Tom provide the best service and very knowledgeable and responsive. Installation was easy, use some painters tape to hold
the back plastic wheels in place and then pull the tape away from underneath. thanks again
No problems with the install. It was very easy.
Hey his inner slide was so easy to install and it fit perfectly on my boat trailer!