UFP A-60 series replacement inner member slide for 1-axle hydraulic disc brakes. This complete Inner member slide fits into existing outer member housings. Includes all internal working parts of the A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator. All UFP actuator inner member slides and outer housing assemblies are compatible with one another regardless of bolt-on or weld-on configurations.
Complete with: Aluminum Master Cylinder, Shock Absorber, Rollers, Roller Pins, Push-Rod, Latch Assembly, Breakaway Cable, and electric reversing solenoid.
Please Note: 1-Axle Brakes refers to trailers equipped with brakes on only 1 axle (eg: 2-axle trailer with brakes on 1 of the 2 axles)
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 1-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by a housing for protection against damage
- Standard all Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- 2-year limited warranty
34043 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, complete assembly for 1-axle disc brakes
34043 Superseded by 099-060-10 / 47550 01/01/2018