UFP A-60 Inner Member Slide, 7,500 lb. for DRUM Brakes #34039
UFP A-60 series replacement inner member slide for hydraulic drum brakes. This complete Inner member slide fits into existing outer member housings. Includes all internal working parts of the A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator. All UFP actuator inner member slides and outer housing assemblies are compatible with one another regardless of bolt-on or weld-on configurations.
Complete with: Aluminum Master Cylinder, Shock Absorber, Rollers, Roller Pins, Push-Rod, Latch Assembly and Breakaway Cable.
- For use with hydraulic drum brakes systems
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000 lb. rating)
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- 2-year limited warranty
34039 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, the complete assembly for hydraulic drum brakes (099-060-00)
UFP A-60 series replacement inner member slide for hydraulic drum brakes. This complete Inner member slide fits into existing outer member housings. Includes all internal working parts of the A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator
The UFP A-60 model in either drum brake or disc brake can be a direct replacement of the no longer produced Atwood Model 60 (Atwood hydraulic surge brake actuators). The only modification needed will be to drill new holes for the bolt pattern.
Easy installation. Works perfectly.
Just as stated it was an exact fit, form and function. From order to my door was like 3 days. Extremely fast!! Great job pacific trailers!! FIVE STARS ⭐️
Timely deliver all fit as promised!
Got it in and it works great.
Including install directions would be great
It went great the only small thing would be if you can include the 1/8 hidrotic house union that would be great.
It took a little bit to get but it was the right one and I have already replaced
It was out of stock, but when i got it everything was good.