UFP A-60 Inner Member Slide, 7,500 lb. for DRUM Brakes #34039
UFP A-60 series replacement inner member slide for hydraulic drum brakes. This complete Inner member slide fits into existing outer member housings. Includes all internal working parts of the A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator. All UFP actuator inner member slides and outer housing assemblies are compatible with one another regardless of bolt-on or weld-on configurations.
Complete with: Aluminum Master Cylinder, Shock Absorber, Rollers, Roller Pins, Push-Rod, Latch Assembly and Breakaway Cable.
- For use with hydraulic drum brakes systems
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000 lb. rating)
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- For a 2" ball
- 2-year limited warranty
34039 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, the complete assembly for hydraulic drum brakes (099-060-00)
UFP A-60 series replacement inner member slide for hydraulic drum brakes. This complete Inner member slide fits into existing outer member housings. Includes all internal working parts of the A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator
The UFP A-60 model in either drum brake or disc brake can be a direct replacement of the no longer produced Atwood Model 60 (Atwood hydraulic surge brake actuators). The only modification needed will be to drill new holes for the bolt pattern.
Excellent product Installed and operates as expected.
Cheaper to buy in California than Alberta Canada . That's exchange duty and shipping all together thanks again
I have owned this boat and trailer for 18 years and master cylinder has failed twice. I replaced with the complete assembly because of ease of installation and wear on my hitch. It was easy to bleed the brakes and it works great.
Received the part earlier than expected and it had everything it was supposed to. Very pleased with Pacific Trailers’s system and personnel.
I was very happy with the shipping and notifications from Pacific Trailer. I had a trailer stuck in the shop because I’d had a hard tome with another vendor.
the item has been installed, was an easy installation, and has been used, worked great!
This was so easy to change out, finally my trailer brakes are working correctly again.
Great service, fast shipping.
Excellent product and a breeze to install.
The part arrived sooner than i expected, which was great. It went together very quickly, had the brakes ready to bleed in about 45 minuets. Very happy with how everything went. Quick service, correct part, great customer service and will use them for all my trailer needs! Good job, thank you.