UFP A-75 (formerly A-70) Inner Member Slide for DRUM Brakes #47729
UFP A-60 series replacement inner member slide for hydraulic drum brakes. This complete Inner member slide fits into existing outer member housings. Includes all internal working parts of the A-75 Hydraulic Brake Actuator. All UFP actuator inner member slides and outer housing assemblies are compatible with one another regardless of bolt-on or weld-on configurations.
Complete with: Aluminum Master Cylinder, Shock Absorber, Rollers, Roller Pins, Push-Rod, Latch Assembly and Breakaway Cable.
- For use with hydraulic drum brakes systems
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000 lb. rating)
- Standard All-Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- 2-year limited warranty
47729 UFP A-75 Inner member slide, complete assembly for hydraulic drum brakes (099-075-00)
Removal of the old actuator and installation of the new one was not difficult. It did not come with instructions so I watched numerous YouTube videos until I felt comfortable with the bleeding process. I finally found a PDF on the A-75, (Google), and it explained about actuator travel vs brake adjustment. I won't know how it works until next fishing season as I havent road tested it yet.
Super fast shipping, item was exactly what I needed for my trailer. Part was easy to order and priced great! We will definitely be doing business here again!